99+ Funny Christian Pickup Lines (The Best Laugh Out Loud List)
Are you a Christian looking for a fun way to break the ice and possibly find love?
Or maybe you just want to make your friends laugh?
Look no further than these 99+ funny Christian pick up lines.
Pick up lines have been around for ages, but they can often be cheesy or inappropriate.
However, these Christian pickup lines offer a clean and humorous approach to starting a conversation.
Whether you're at church, a Christian event, or just out and about, these pick up lines are sure to make you stand out and put a smile on someone's face.
Here's our list:
Funny Christian pickup lines
1. Are you a miracle? Because I can't believe how blessed I am to have met you.
2. For you I would slay two Goliaths.
3. Excuse me, do you have a map to heaven? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
4. If we were around when Noah was them you and me, would be a pair.
5. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
6. You’re just like water … Except Jesus turned you into fine.
7. I know it’s strange, but every time I walk toward you, it feels like I’m being led to Bethlehem.
8. I must be a sheep, because I can't help but follow you.
9. Let me sell you an indulgence because it’s a sin to look as amazing as you do.
10. Hey, last night I was reading the Book of Numbers and I suddenly realized that I didn't have yours.
11. Are you a Bible verse? Because you have me feeling all sorts of holy.
12. Did you say your name was Esther? Because you were chosen for such a time as this.
13. Excuse me, I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.
14. You make the Queen of Sheba look like a hobo.
15. Excuse me, but I think you dropped something... my jaw.
16. Without question... I’d part the Red Sea for you.
17. I know you’ve already said no once, but call me Joshua because I’m going to break down your walls.
18. God must have been showing off when He made you.
19. Hey, your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead.
20. Are you a Pharisee because you are the fairest one I see!.
21. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you.
22. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
23. Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by you again?
24. I’m no Daniel… perhaps you can help me interpret the dreams I’ve been having about you?
25. Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives… cause he never met someone like you.
26. In case you're wondering, I put the “stud” in bible study.
27. I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away.
28. It’s obvious to me that you sprouted from the really good kinda soil.
29. I know Moses parted the Red Sea, but nothing is gonna part you and me.
30. You really are a fisher of men. I'm hooked and you just reeled me in.
31. It's true... you float my ark.
32. If you got any hotter, God would have to send another flood.
Hilarious Biblical pick up lines
33. As Christians, shouldn’t we honor all Scripture? Let’s start with 2 Corinthians 13:12.
34. Are you a praying mantis? Because I'd love to get on my knees and pray with you.
35. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
36. You have got to be a Bible scripture verse because I can’t stop memorizing you.
37. I would slay two giants for you.
38. I was reading my Bible the other day, and I was wondering if you know what Paul meant by “greet one another with a holy kiss?”
39. Your name is Grace, right? Because you are amazing.
40. I'm not usually prophetic but I can totally see us with a future together.
41. I’m a Proverbs 32 kind of guy and you’re a Proverbs 31 kinda woman.
42. Excuse me, do you have a Bible? I need to look up Psalm 37:4, because I think it's talking about you.
43. You. Me. Song of Songs... the remix.
44. I must be a lost sheep because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
45. My name is Will... God's ‘Will” for you.
46. Is it hot in here or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?
47. Your spiritual gift is good looks… you lift people’s spirits.
48. Is this the transfiguration? Because you are glowing.
49. God said to bring all my requests to Him and here you are.
50. Are you an angel? Because I’m definitely allergic to feathers.
51. You must be a Christian, because I've been praying for someone like you.
52. We talk a lot about being spirit-led. Well, the spirit led me straight to you.
53. Is your name Milk or Honey? Because you seem like something I was promised.
54. I didn’t know angels flew this low.
55. Are you the burning bush? Because you're on fire.
56. The Bible said to think about what is pure and lovely… so I've been thinking about you all day long.
57. Can I have your permission to lay hands on you and pray for our future together?
58. The word says to ‘give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry’… how about dinner?
59. When I read Philippians 4:8, I think about you.
60. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Funniest Christian pick up lines
61. Is your name Faith? Because you're the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
62. Do you want to practice speaking in tongues with me? Here’s my number… call me if you need prayer.
63. Hey girl, I heard God called you. Can I do the same?
64. I would definitely leave the 99 to come find you.
65. In case you didn't notice…when you walked into the room, that was me giving up a clap offering.
66. I would say “God bless you” but it looks like he already has.
67. What’s your name and number so I can add you to my “prayer” list?
68.Are you the 10th Commandment? Because I can't help but covet you.
69. Can I have your permission to give you a holy kiss? Because I'm feeling the Spirit move.
70. I just want you to know, I’m praying for you… No, I’m praying "for" you.
71. I have a word for you... I feel like God’s telling me that you should go on a date with me.
72. How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
73. Are you an angel? Because I feel like I just got a glimpse of Heaven.
74. You must be a fruit of the Spirit, because you're love, joy, and peace all rolled into one.
75. I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you I’ve converted to divine revelation.
76. I didn’t believe in predestination until I met you tonight.
77. You make me want to be a better Christian.
78. Are you a miracle? Because I can't believe I found someone as miraculous as you.
79. You and me, we’re like loaves and fishes. Together we make a miracle.
80. I’ll be sure to sit next to you during the prayer so that we can hold hands.
81. Oh sorry... you can ignore me. I’m just admiring how the good Lord has blessed you.
82. So, what are you doing for the rest of your afterlife?
Church pick up lines
83. When are you gonna invite me to church?
84. If love is a battlefield, then let's enlist together.
85. Do you need prayer? Because I’m certainly willing to lay hands on you.
86. You are definitely the kind of girl who'd make Paul rethink the single life!.
87. Would you touch my arm? So I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.
88. You must be Egyptian because I’m a slave for you.
89. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes, and I need some divine direction.
90. Is your daddy a Pastor? Cause you are preaching to the choir.
91. God must have created you on a Saturday because He needed Sunday to rest!.
92. On first dates, I always take girls to get barbeque ribs. It feels most biblical considering they came from one!.
93. You can call me Jonah … Because I’m going to show you a whale of a time.
94. Sometimes I feel great, sometimes I feel small, but only if I am by your side I feel like I am in heaven.
95. Look, you’re nearly 24. Most Christians are 3 years into marriage by now… just settle for me.
96. I just have this feeling that God put us both on the same mission trip for a reason.
97. I know Paul says that it’s better to stay single, but ever since I met you I knew that would be impossible for me.
98. Let me check out your tag... I knew it. “Made in Heaven.”
99. Do you have a cross on your necklace? Because I think we were meant to be 'crossed' paths today.
100. Do you have faith? Because I think we could build something beautiful together if we did.
101. You… complete me. That is, after Jesus completes me. You’re like the gluten in my communion bread.
102. You know what the temple veil and I have in common? We’re both ripped.
103. Do you believe in prayer? Because I've been praying for someone like you all my life.
How do you pick up a Christian girl?
As an anointed prayer ministry we cannot promote or condone the objectification and pursuit of a Christian girl as if she is a mere object to be picked up.
It is important to approach all people, including women, with respect, dignity, and a Christ-like love.
Instead of seeking to pick up a Christian girl, seek to build genuine relationships based on mutual respect and shared values.
Remember to always treat others with the love and kindness that Jesus has shown us.
How do you flirt biblically?
Our focus should not be on flirting, but on honoring God and building healthy relationships.
However, if you are seeking biblical guidance on how to interact with a potential romantic partner, follow the principles of love and respect outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
Show kindness and humility, listen attentively, and seek to understand their heart and intentions.
Above all, keep Jesus at the center of the relationship and seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit in your interactions.
Remember to prioritize purity and chastity in your thoughts and actions.
How to be a godly girlfriend
Being a godly girlfriend requires a heart fully surrendered to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
It is not about following a set of rules or being religiously perfect, but about allowing the Spirit of God to transform and mold you into the image of Christ.
First and foremost, prayer and devotion to God should be at the center of your relationship.
Pray together, read the Bible together, and seek God’s wisdom and guidance in every decision and situation.
Strive to always show love, respect, and honor to your boyfriend.
This means not only in your words and actions towards him, but also in the way you dress and present yourself.
Your outward appearance should reflect the beauty and holiness of Christ.
Practice humility and selflessness in your relationship.
Seek to serve and bless your boyfriend, putting his needs before your own.
This does not mean sacrificing your own values or compromising your faith, but rather showing Christ’s love in all situations.
Trust in the Lord’s plan for your relationship and future.
Seek His will and purpose for your life, and trust that He will guide and direct your steps.
Remember that as a godly girlfriend, your ultimate desire should be to glorify God in all that you do and bring others closer to Him through your example.
Christian Relationship Bible Scripture Verses (KJV)
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 - Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Galatians 5:19-21 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
2 Corinthians 6:14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Matthew 5:27-28 - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
Proverbs 4:23 - Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
2 Samuel 22:31 - As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
Romans 12:1-2 - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Genesis 2:18 - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 - Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
1 Timothy 3:4-7 - One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1 Corinthians 7:9 - But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.